Custom Hot Stamping From Discraft
A custom hot stamp order requires a minimum of 50 discs per design (restrictions apply, see bottom of page). When you're ready to begin designing your custom hot stamp, it is very important that you review the artwork specifications.
Disc and Foil Color Options
Disc and foil colors displayed on your screen may vary from the actual colors, and are subject to availability.
UltraStar Ultimate Color Options
J*Star Youth Ultimate Color Options
Sky-Styler Color Options
Discraft Sportdisc Hot Stamp Foil Color Options
Hot stamp designs have been the traditional way to custom print your discs for decades. They look great, and fly even better. Order yours today.
· Art Design Specifications
· Price Quote
· Ready to place your order? Download an order form: Excel Order Form or PDF Order Form
How Does Custom Ordering Work?
The steps for ordering:
Help With Art Creation:
- Review your printing options and decide which process is right for you: hot stamp, center print Supercolor or full print Supercolor.
- Request a custom order quote.
- We will respond within 3-4 business days with your quote. While you are waiting, please carefully read our art specifications to ensure your art will conform to our printing processes.
- Once you have your quote, send us your art for a compatibility review.
- We will finish processing your order once art is approved and payment is received.
If you have your design but need help converting it to conform to our art specs, the Discraft Art Department can assist for a low cost (hot stamps: $40/hr; Supercolor: $60/hr.
- Center Print Supercolor: 25
- Full Print Supercolor: 25
- One Color Hot Stamp: 50
(white discs only)
- One Color Hot Stamp: 100
- Two Color Hot Stamp: 100