Free Design Templates for Golf Discs
If you want a cool design for your club or tournament but don't have an artist to help you, simply choose one of these free designs and we'll customize it with your information!
Select from either the hotstamp or color galleries. As you browse the images, make note of the design number you want (example: design # dgsc3017) and we will customize it with your club or tournament name and other important information.
A Note About SuperColor Printing:
Because the SuperColor process covers virtually the entire top of the disc, Discraft reserves the right to include a Discraft logo and the name of the disc within your SuperColor template choice. Applies to all SuperColor orders that take advantage of Tournament and Club Specials.
How Does Custom Ordering Work?
The steps for ordering:
- Review your printing options and decide which process (hot stamping or SuperColor) is right for you.
- Fill out a custom order form.
- We will respond within 3-4 business days with your quote. While you are waiting, please carefully read our art specifications to ensure your art will conform to our printing processes.
- Once you have your quote, send us your art for a compatibility review.
- We will finish processing your order once art is approved and payment is received.
The time between sending your quote request to receiving your discs is typically 4 to 6 weeks. Rush orders are often possible.
Golf Models Available For Custom Designs:
This can vary depending on which printing process you choose. See custom golf disc availability for the most recent model availability.
Help With Art Creation:
If you are having trouble finding somebody to create your art, the Discraft Art Department can turn your concept into a killer design at a low cost.
Custom Order Minimums (Golf):
Hot stamp: 100 discs total with a minimum of 10 discs per model
SuperColor: 50 discs total, 50 discs per model.